华夏大地教育网!
KongfuChinese  英语首页  |  在线课堂  |  实用英语  |  热点资讯  |  影音英语  |  公共英语  |  英语资料  |  网友会馆  |  英语论坛
   词霸搜索

您现在所在的位置:英语首页 > > 奥运知识 > > 正文

奥运英语情景对话:奥运与中国文化

2007-04-17 16:43:01 来源: 奥运网   作者:  浏览次数:
(单词翻译请单击或拖选)

举办2008年奥运会,是北京为奥林匹克文化贡献一份力量的机会。没有中国的参与,没有世界5分之一人口创造的文明,奥林匹克文化是不完整的。2008年,北京将圆你一个美好的梦。

Dialogue

A: Hi, Jim. How are you going?

A: 喂,Jim, 最近在忙什么呢?

B: I'm writing a book.

B: 我正在写一本书。

A: Really? What book?

A: 真的吗?什么书啊?

B: About Olympics and Chinese culture.

B: 关于奥运和中国文化。

A: Terrific! Talk aout it, OK?

A: 非常棒! 谈谈如何?

B: Yes. It's well-known that Beijing will hold the 29th Olympic Games in 2008, and it's a golden chance to prosper our culture. I want to introduce the common cultural sense of China to show our splendid culture through my book.

B: 可以,众所周知,北京将在2008年举办第29届奥运会,我想通过这本书介绍一些中国的文化常识,借此展示一下中国灿烂的文化。

A: Good idea! Anything else?

A: 好主意,其他的呢?

B: About the other.. oh, by introducing the common cultural sense, I want to make readers,  especially foreign readers understand Chinese social value, life style and etc.

B: 关于其他...哦,对了,通过这些文化常识,我想让读者,特别是外国朋友明白中国人的社会价值观、生活方式等等。

A: Good, very good!

A: 好,真棒!

B: We try our best to make Chinese culture merge into the world's cultural, economic and social development, to make it meet the need of the time.

B: 我们要尽力使中国的文化发展涌入世界文化、经济和社会发展潮流之中,使它更好地适应时代发展的需要。

A: Fantastic! I hope to become the first reader after you complete it. Wish you success!

A: 妙极了,我希望成为这本书的第一个读者,祝你成功!

B: Thank you very much!

B: 谢谢你的支持!

评论】 【 】【打印】【关闭】【收藏
华夏大地教育网!